This project disassembles K240, Gremlin Games' 1994 asteroid colonization game.
One concern when adding your own contributions to a remote project, is the waste of time your efforts become should the project disappear.
The policy of this wiki is that as a contributor, you should be able to obtain a copy of it. Should this wiki disappear, the value of your contributions will not be lost.
This wiki is intended to be a place where people interested in reverse engineering Amiga software can get together. Ideally, we can share knowledge, perhaps even collaborate on tool development or work together reverse engineering projects of shared interest.
Subjects of interest
- Information on your projects, and opportunities to collaborate!
- Reverse engineering techniques, including decompilation, disassembling and unpacking.
- Tips and techniques related to the use of available tools.
- Information on the Amiga hardware, operating system and anything else which in general is useful to have at your finger tips when reversing.
It is not acceptable to add copyrighted material to this wiki. Please do not engage in any activities similar to the following.
- Attaching disk images or manuals of commercial software.
- Adding text or images taken from copyrighted material, whether web pages, books or other resources.
In general, this wiki is licensed under a creative commons license. However, if it proves necessary to turn this into a resource documenting hardware registers, libraries, devices, resources and their use, then this material will not be licensed in this way. Specific information on the listed subjects will generally resemble the official documentation closely, and the categories they should be listed under have a license reference indicating only that they are derived in this way.